Wednesday, July 7, 2010

King's Hawaiian Bakery & Restaurant - Torrance, California

Address: 2808 Sepulveda Blvd, Torrance, CA 90505

Items Ordered (sorry about the phone pics):
  • Spam musubi
  • Kimchi fried rice
  • Chicken katsu loco moco
  • Paradise cake

The King's Hawaiian rolls are always delicious at BBQs and holiday parties so I just had to try their restaurant in Torrance. The spam musubi was miniaturized, which made it even better and cuter to eat. The kimchi fried rice was greasy and delicious. As far as the chicken katsu curry: fried stuff + gravy on top just cannot be beat. Unfortunately, the paradise cake was only okay; it tasted like those cakes from Asian bakeries with the bleh icing on top. I also bought some blueberry muffins and cookies to go, and they were SO GOOD!! I wish this bakery was right by my house so I could eat one of those muffins for breakfast every morning.

--y

No comments:

Post a Comment