Monday, July 19, 2010

Honey's Kettle - Culver City, California

Address: 9537 Culver Blvd, Culver City, CA 90232

Items Ordered:
  • 16-piece chicken meal, 8 biscuits, fries, macaroni salad, mashed potatoes & gravy

Did you know that at one point in my life my nickname was "fried chicken?" That's b/c all things chicken, and especially fried are my favorites. I'm not sure why it took me so long to try Honey's Kettle but once I bit into the crispy chicken skin and revealed the juicy, savory meat inside I was hooked. This has really got to be the best fried chicken in L.A. that I've tried. Even better than Korean fried chicken and Popeyes! (:P). The biscuits were soft and buttery and so good with honey on top. YUM!! Also, I would recommend the mashed potatoes b/c the gravy has chicken pieces in it and makes you not want to share it with anyone. Even after re-heating the chicken in the microwave, it was still crispy and scrumptious. All I can say is: EAT HERE, IT'S DELICIOUS.

--y

No comments:

Post a Comment