Monday, July 12, 2010

Border Grill - Santa Monica, California

Address: 1445 4th St, Santa Monica, CA 90401

Items Ordered:
  • Guacamole and chips
  • Green corn tamales
  • Roasted lamb tacos? or carnitas tacos?

Obviously I can't remember everything I ordered from Border Grill, but what I do remember is that the guacamole was super fresh tasting and the green corn tamales were like a special dessert treat at dinnertime. Hot and full of corny goodness (ha ha), I would go back for the tamales alone. I remember we went during happy hour so the food was a bit cheaper, but we did wait at the bar for about 35 minutes--just enough time to get buzzed enough to enjoy everything about the meal.

--y

2 comments:

  1. I love this restaurant! I think we went together once.... yes, and now that i look at the photos I think those are MY hands hollding up the delicious tamales hahaha. so yummy

    oh and the tacos were roasted lamb :)

    ~aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aimee! That's totally you in the picture :)

    ReplyDelete