Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Myung Don Kyo Ja - Los Angeles, California

Address: 3630 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90010

Items Ordered:
  • Steamed pork dumplings
  • Dumpling noodles
  • Kim chi

Please excuse me for not having actual names of the dishes...I can't remember what they were called and I wasn't able to find a menu online! Anyway, I visited this place on my lunch break because it is only a couple minutes walk away. How could I have been working in Koreatown for a couple years now and not know about this place?? When you walk into the place, the aroma of garlic hits you immediately and once you taste the dishes, you understand why. Great flavorings in each dish. We eagerly devoured the dumplings and noodles and they were delicious! I can't wait to go back again! Oh, and did I mention its open 24 hours a day?? Move over 24 hour BCD Tofu House across the street (I still like you though)!

--v

1 comment:

  1. omg, this is awesome! i loooooove dumplings. adding this to my list for my next visit. Houston needs to have a 24h dumpling place.

    ReplyDelete