Monday, September 13, 2010

Class 302 - Rowland Heights, California

Address: 1015 S Nogales St, Rowland Heights, CA 91748

Items Ordered:
  • Mango shaved snow: mango snow, condensed milk, fresh mangoes, mochi

I LOVE LOVE LOVE (x 1,000,000) Class 302's shaved snow. It's the best I've had anywhere in the United States. The mango snow is soft, silky smooth, and really just melts in your mouth. The mangoes taste fresh, and mochi is probably my favorite topping for the sugary sweetness and sticky texture. I've had a few of their other flavors of shaved snow, and they are all fantastic. This place is not a very well-kept secret though, the lines are long, and after a certain time they might run out of shaved snow. However, it is totally worth it to visit. If I lived closer, I would probably go to Class 302 10 times a week!

--y

No comments:

Post a Comment