Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Grilled Cheese Truck - Los Angeles, California

Address: Downtown Los Angeles Art Walk, Los Angeles, CA

Items Ordered:
  • Cheesy Mac & Rib Melt: mac & cheese, BBQ smoked pork, caramelized onions

I was super excited to visit the Grilled Cheese Truck at the DTLA Art Walk that I made my current roommate (who doesn't like cheese) wait in the food truck line with me :P. I ordered their specialty sandwich to share, and while it was a great combination idea, the sandwich didn't taste as extraordinary as I anticipated. The mac and cheese just wasn't cheesy enough. Next time I would probably try a different sandwich without pasta and with more meaty cheesy goodness.

--y

1 comment:

  1. what about the tater tots with the garlic aioli dipping sauce??

    :)

    -connie

    ReplyDelete