Saturday, September 11, 2010

OC Fair - Costa Mesa, California

Address: 88 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Items Ordered:
  • Bacon and cheese tater tots
  • Fried chicken and waffles
  • Cheese-filled bratwurst dog
  • Red velvet cupcake
  • Turkey leg

The OC Fair scared me a little bit. I thought I might have to perform CPR that day looking at all the deep fried foods, coupons for free bacon, and especially the DEEP FRIED BUTTER stand. With that said, my favorite fair foods were the bratwurst, which had a good bite and cheesy innards, and the giant hunk o' meat also known as a turkey leg. The red velvet cupcake was not delicious (thumbs down). I think I could've lived an extra 3 months without the food from the OC Fair so attend at your own risk next year.

--y

No comments:

Post a Comment