Friday, November 30, 2012

Langer's Deli -Downtown Los Angeles, California


Address: 704 S Alvarado St, Los Angeles, CA 90057

Items Ordered:
  • #19: Pastrami, swiss cheese, and cole slaw with Russian style dressing
  • Chicken breast sandwich with cheese
  • Home fries

The menu at Langer's is huge, but the only sandwich that anyone ever raves about is the #19 pastrami sandwich. While the sandwich was full of meaty pastrami, and the rye bread delicious, I thought the Russian dressing was a little overwhelming. I can't help but think that Langer's is a little overrated. I still prefer the options at Bay Cities and Apple Pan on the Westside. The chicken sandwich and fries were pretty standard as well. I liked Langer's, but wouldn't really go out of my way to visit again. Let me know what you think.

--y

No comments:

Post a Comment