Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Shed - Santa Fe, New Mexico


Address: 113 1/2 E Palace Avenue, Santa Fe, New Mexico

Items Ordered:
  • Chicken Enchilada Plate - Fresh baked chicken, cheddar cheese & onion rolled in two blue corn tortillas & baked with red and green chile. Served with posole.
  • Shed Salsa and Tortilla Chips
  • Half Jug of Sangria
  • Tacos Plate

We visited New Mexico for the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta, but we wanted to visit other parts of the state. Decided on visiting the state capital for a few hours to enjoy some Southwestern cuisine. New Mexico is know for their red & green chile - I opted for both options (they call it Christmas). I loved my enchiladas plate - everything was so hot and flavorful. I am glad I chose both the red and the green so I got to experiment with both. I slightly preferred the red over the green, but both were great! The chips and salsa started the meal just perfectly, along with the glass of sangria. The wait was pretty long, but we just walked around to the markets while we were waiting. If you're ever in the area, you've got to stop by here!


--v

No comments:

Post a Comment