Sunday, August 29, 2010

Van's Restaurant - Garden Grove, California


Address: 14122 Brookhurst Street, Garden Grove, CA

  • Banh Xeo (Vietnamese crepe with pork and shrimp)
  • Banh Khot
  • Nem Nuong Cuon (Spring rolls)
  • Bun Bo Hue (Noodle soup)

Yes, I am Vietnamese and yes, Vietnamese food is my favorite cuisine. Living in West LA, the options are scarce and leave much to be desired, so trips to OC are always exciting for my taste buds. Van's is one of my favorite restaurants in the area. It is always a treat having their deliciously crispy banh xeo and banh khot. I always order these same two dishes. They are really greasy, but it's so good in the moment that it's worth the "ugh, I don't feel so good" afterwards! Oh, and the other dishes were decent too (obviously I'm playing favorites).


--v

1 comment:

  1. SO YUM!! Also, I should really learn how to hold chopsticks =/

    ReplyDelete