Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sunnin Lebanese Cafe - Westwood, California

Address: 1776 Westwood Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90024

Items Ordered:
  • Spicy Potatoes (Diced potatoes sauteed with garlic, cilantro and lemon juice)
  • Chicken Kefta Kebab (Finely ground chicken seasoned with a blend of herbs and spices, grilled on a skewer served with rice, hommos, Lebanese salad and pita bread)

Yum yum yum! Started off the meal with the deliciously flavorful spicy potatoes! Then, I moved onto the chicken kefta kebab, my favorite dish there (although I must admit I haven't tried too many other dishes). Instead of the hommos, I opted to get the garlic sauce, a great choice every time. The plates are huge and I definitely had leftovers (good ones!) the next day. All around, great tasting Lebanese dishes!


--v

No comments:

Post a Comment