Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Clementine - West Los Angeles, California

Address: 1751 Ensley Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90024

Items Ordered:
  • Pimento cheese and turkey sandwich with side salad
  • Chocolate chip cookie

There were so many rave reviews on Yelp that my roommate and I were really excited to try Clementine. Parking really was difficult on a Sunday afternoon, and unfortunately we were lazy butts and didn't make it in time for brunch :( . They have a really good deal of half salad, any salad, and dessert or drink on the menu. The pimento cheese was a little too salty, but the side salad was fresh and healthy tasting. Chocolate chip cookies are probably my favorite, and I read multiple reviews where people swore this was the best they've ever had! The verdict? It was soft and gooey, but unfortunately too oily. I would try Clementine again, and this time order a different sandwich and dessert to see if they can live up to the hype.

--y

No comments:

Post a Comment