Monday, October 28, 2013

Extraordinary Desserts - San Diego, California


Address: 1430 Union St, San Diego, CA 92101

Items Ordered:
  • Apple pie (I think?!)
  • Chocolate sundae

I'm gonna go ahead and stereotype myself and say, I'm a girl, and I love desserts! I spent so long gazing at the rows of beautifully displayed desserts at Extraordinary Desserts until finally settling on a beautiful apple pie. I remember it being tasty, but not the best dessert I've ever had--probably could've used the addition of ice cream. Doesn't really matter though because it looked so pretty!! I would return to Extraordinary Desserts, especially with girlfriends, since with the plethora of amazing desserts to look at and try, I'm sure I'll eventually fall in love with one of them. I would love to return soon to see if they have themed desserts for Halloween and Christmas!

--y

No comments:

Post a Comment