Friday, April 19, 2013

Salt's Cure - Los Angeles, California

Address: 7494 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90046

Items Ordered:
  • Pretzel dog with housemade ground mustard
  • The Bookworm sandwich - grilled ham sandwich with braised kale & swiss cheese

Sometimes living in L.A., I get jealous that I'm not a hipster, or a Real Housewife, or a valley girl, or Selena Gomez. So I try to at least eat at places that will make me feel like I belong. Thus, in true hipster fashion I visited Salt's Cure to try their locally sourced, homemade dishes. The Bookworm definitely tasted fresh, but was a little too mild in flavor, while the housemade ground mustard overpowered the tastiness of the sausage. I liked Salt's Cure just fine, but it didn't really blow me away. Since the hipster persona is not working out for me, I will let y'all know in next week's post how my bourgeoisie personality is coming along :).

--y

No comments:

Post a Comment