Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Geisha House - Santa Ana, California

Address: 2773 N Main St, Santa Ana, CA 92705

Items Ordered:
  • Spicy tuna on crispy rice
  • Beef robata
  • Rock shrimp
  • Black cod with miso (not pictured)
  • Various sushi rolls

I would probably never go to Geisha House if they didn't offer 50% off food and drinks on Monday nights. It's not because I'm cheap, but because the food is way overpriced. With that said, I do enjoy myself whenever I happen to visit Geisha House. The spicy tuna on crispy rice is the highlight of their menu. The spicy tuna is fresh, packs some heat, and the crispy rice provides a nice contrast to the texture of the dish. The miso black cod is also a fantastic dish to try. The stellar seafood quality makes up for the inexperienced wait staff and overpriced drinks. A word to the wise, if you're not an 18 to 21 year old Asian teeny bopper (which I am NOT), I would avoid visiting the club/lounge on Friday and Saturday nights.


--y

No comments:

Post a Comment