Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Go Burger - Hollywood, California


Address: 6290 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, California 90028

Items Ordered:
  • "UltiMELT" the ultimelt patty melt! our burger topped with caramelized onions bacon is sandwich between two slender rye & gruyere grilled cheese sandwiches yes we went there
  • Smashed Burgers: griddled hand smashed burger studded with onions and topped with american cheese
  • Miso Hungry Burger - Burger of the Day
  • Duck Fat Fries
  • Fried Dill Pickles
  • Spiked Milkshake: The Nut Job frangelico, pistachio ice cream, nutella
  • Adult Floats: Keith's Quencher guinness stoul, coffee ice cream

Go Burger is located is located in the heart of Hollywood and was opened for less than one week. From the creators of BLT Burger in Vegas and New York, comes a similar style of burgers and spiked milkshakes. Mmmm! I had the UltiMELT and it did not disappoint. I didn't think I'd like the rye bread, but it was surprisingly very good. I tried the other burgers and they were decent too. Our sides were the duck fat fries (yum!) and the fried dill pickles. I basically hate pickles, but the breading on them was good enough for me to want to eat it on it's own. My drink was the Nut Job and even though I could barely taste the alcohol, was a nice alternative to traditional diner cafe milkshakes. Overall, I enjoyed my experience there!

--v

No comments:

Post a Comment