Saturday, May 21, 2011

Tasty Garden - Alhambra, California


Address: 288 W Valley Blvd, Ste 110, Alhambra, CA 91801

Items Ordered:
  • Walnut Shrimp
  • French Style Filet Mignon
  • Chicken & Mushrooms with Rice in Hot Pot
  • Sauteed Fish Fillets
  • Deep Fried Tofu with Dried Scallop
  • Salt & Pepper Squid

Tasty Garden is my go to place for Chinese food in the San Gabriel Valley. One of my favorite Chinese dishes is the Honey Walnut Shrimp, and this is one of my favorite places to get it. The shrimp is crispy and has just enough flavor to go great with rice. My second favorite dish here is the French Style Filet Mignon. It is wonderfully marinated and a perfect level of tenderness. All the other dishes were good and went well together. It is great for a family style dinner. Every time I come here, I want to order everything off the menu, especially because the leftovers are great. Good thing I have SOME sense of self-control.


--v

No comments:

Post a Comment