Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Alibi Room - Culver City, California

Address: 12236 W Washington Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90066

Items Ordered:
  • 3 taco combo: corn tortilla, slaw, cilantro, onions, salsa roja with short rib, bbq chicken, and spicy pork (1 each)
  • Sliders with cheese, sesame mayo,onions, slaw, salsa roja, and short rib
  • Breakfast burrito with hash browns, eggs, cheese, onions, salsa roja, and short rib
  • Korean spiced fries with sriracha, ketchup and sesame mayo dipping sauce

I'm a busy lady. When I'm not busy taking naps or sitting around, I'm watching cute animal videos on YouTube. With that said, I don't have time to stalk the Kogi truck whenever I get a craving for Korean or Mexican food. The next best thing is to eat at the Alibi room where other upsides include free parking and good drinks at the bar. The most outstanding dish I tried was the spiced fries, which were deliciously spicy and maintained a crispy texture. Runner-up might be the flavorful bbq chicken taco. Overall, the dishes were repetitive (skip the mushy breakfast burrito) and the slaw too tangy. However, I would re-visit because the bar had a lively atmosphere, and Alibi Room seems like a fun place to have drinks and a snack with friends.

--y

No comments:

Post a Comment