Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Smashburger - Houston, Texas


Address: 5220 Buffalo Speedway, Houston, TX 77005

Items Ordered:
  • Create your own Smashburger: 1/3 lb beef patty, sharp cheddar, grilled onions, pickles, lettuce, tomato, ketchup, and mustard on a multi-grain bun
  • Chicago dog with side salad
  • Smashfries: rosemary, garlic, and olive oil seasoned fries

After hearing from my Houston friends about Smashburger this and Smashburger that, I had to try it for myself. Also, I love creating my own burgers so I went with that option. After my first bite, I knew that Smashburger was going to be one of my favorite places to visit in Houston. The beef patty was well-seasoned and just tasted of beefy goodness. The cheese complimented the burger well, and the bun held up to the beefy juices as I devoured the entire burger. The burger was not TOO greasy, and didn't make me feel like falling into a food coma after eating. The Smashfries were interesting, but rosemary is not my favorite herb so I could do without ordering it again. On a different occasion I tried the Chicago dog, but decided it was much too tangy for my taste. If you're going to someplace called SmashBURGER, I recommend you order the burger (and maybe fries).

--y

No comments:

Post a Comment